Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Panic

i thought my class would start at ten. i left the house ten minutes before ten so i was running and hurrying. i got there(school) ten minutes after ten. i knew i was already late, but i was hoping that the teacher wasn't there yet. then i went to the new classroom(our teacher decided to move to another room. i was sure it was room 306, but when i got there, i didn't see my block mates. my teacher was there though, so i was thinking, "should i go in?") i was already panicking, running around, finding the correct room. then i saw one of my block mates. i asked her where we should go(i thought she was also late). it really was room 306, but one thing i found out, my class would start at 10:30, and not 10.

while waiting, my block mates asked me about the homework in Filipino. i wasn't able to do it, and the deadline was 5pm. around 3:45 pm, i started doing my HOMEwork. the problem: i didn't know how to answer the questions. i was able to submit my paper ten minutes before the time.

No comments: