Monday, September 29, 2008

Surprise

ok so i was walking a while ago when i saw somebody who i shouldn't be seeing. i was on my way to my next class when i saw him. i recognized the bag he was carrying.

Martee's back.

he's the guy who went to Malaysia. i had no idea he was coming back. he arrived last week and i only found out about it a while ago. he had plans of going to the bonfire tomorrow and surprise us there, but i saw him a while ago.....so there. i got surprised a while ago.

it's funny cause he sent me a text message last week. he was already here when he this message to me, and i didn't even think that he would be here. i even saved the number under the name Martee Malaysia--i really thought he's still in malaysia, and that somehow he got a new number which he could use there.

we played rock band a while ago--it my first time to play that thing. it was fun. i was the drummer. i didn't know almost all the songs there. oh well.

No comments: