Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Defense

i bought something today. i will use it during the retreat. and i hope people will not say anything bad about it.

side story:when i bought my jacket, some people had a violent reaction. their reason was valid though. it was not because the jacket was ugly, or anything. they just thought that it was expensive.

i did my project defense today. i was so nervous. i had no intention to read my whole speech, but i did anyway. i couldn't even look at the class. i just hope i get a good grade for that.

i prepared index cards for my defense so i can say that i was prepared for this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just got back from my vacation alone. Musta na, tagal nang walang reply. Retreat nga pala, so kailangan ng palangca. anyway, mayaman ka naman, eh. kung isa pang jacket yan, afford naman, eh.