Monday, December 10, 2007

Missed It

last december 8, my sister was here in manila. sad thing was--i didn't have the chance to see her.

she arrived december 8 and left on the 9th, after lunch.

i was on a retreat last saturday. but i was still thankful because my teacher allowed me to use my mobile phone to call her up. she didn't answer though. my teacher said that i could try later that night. i was able to contact her that time. we talked but it was a short conversation because i had to go for an activity--for the retreat still.

the next day, i got out of the retreat place earlier than the others because i had to take the USTET. again, i called up my sister. my sister was home that time, but she was about to leave already. she had to prepare for her flight. bottom line, i really didn't see her.

i wanted to see her but i failed to see her.

i will just wait for her to visit again. :D

but still i am very thankful that my teacher allowed me to contact her. the rule was--all gadgets will only be returned to us on the last day of the retreat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sayang naman, minsan nalang nga, eh. atleast wala nang ibang retreat na magpapamiss sa iyo. Anyway, ang bait naman ng teacher niyo kung pinayagan kang maka-usap siya kahit sandali lang. Hurray for kind teachers.