Saturday, December 1, 2007

Just Got Back

the Internet connection at home is experiencing technical difficulties. that's the reason why it's not easy for me to create new posts.

i just came back from "THE TRIP"!!!! i really enjoyed and i wanted to stay longer. however, "all good things must come to an end." (i don't know if the quote is right)

i do not like people taking pictures of me(and i also don't take pictures of myself) but i took a lot of pictures--me and everyone else. i wanted to have "souvenirs" so i took pictures. I'll post the pictures some other time.

to tell you the truth, my body hurts. haha.

we played billiards, table tennis and Frisbee. we swam early in the morning(in my perspective, it was still early morning. we also sang--i sang 4-5 songs!! haha. i brought food, but i only ate some of them--there were so many activities. and the parents of my classmate brought food too-----the baked mac's GREAT.

we will have our retreat--December 7-9. but the problem is, my sister will arrive on December 8. by December 9 pm, my sister will not be here anymore. this means i won't see my sister this time.

i was invited to a "Black and White" party. it will be on December 8. this means i will not be able to attend because of the retreat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

masakit din ang aking katawan.

pero hindi masakit ang aking ulo.

...

ako'y nagsaya nang lubusan sa ating panandaliang takas mula sa gulo't hirap ng buhay sa siyudad. ngunit narito na naman tayo, nakabalik na sa realidad.

...

aba'y napakabilis talaga ng oras. malapit na ang pasko. malapit na ang 2008. malapit na... ang ating pagtatapos. handa ka na ba?

...

malapit na rin ang ating retreat. :)

Anonymous said...

Masaya ang trip, pero kulang. Dapat meron pa tayong kasama at dapat mas matagal yung stay. nakakapagod talaga kung isang gabi lang.

Anway, andun naman si Macam, eh.

So, ano yung party sa Dec. 8? Kumpletuhin mo naman kwento mo.