Monday, January 7, 2008

Congratulations

I PASSED THE ACET. acet means ateneo college entrance test. i got accepted--YEY!!!!!!!

my course is economics. to be honest i don;t know much about this course. i just wrote it in my application form. and i got accepted.

last January 5, i surfed the net to see if i passed. my name didn't appear. it said,"Sorry but the name you entered is not in the list.

If your name does not appear on the screen, this means that you are neither accepted nor wait listed."

so i got scared. i thought that i failed to get in. however a classmate of mine told me that the database wasn't working and that he saw my name on the list when he went to ateneo. i didn't want to believe it at first since he once told me i was getting an award, just to find out that i wasn't. so i didn't believe him at first. but he showed a SOLID evidence. he sent me a link, and this brought me to a site where the pictures of the list were posted.

AND I FOUND MY NAME!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ECE ka nalang. Wag ka na mag-Eco...

Uy! share ka naman. Ano yung site na may pics?