Friday, January 18, 2008

What I Found Out

SHE STILL REMEMBERS ME

a classmate of mine needed to get something in the grade school place. i accompanied him. i found out that he would meet a teacher.

she was my English teacher when i was in grade 5.

but the cool part is, she still remembers me. it has been years, but she was able to recognize me. she even remembered that i was her student when i was in grade 5.

actually, she didn't see me at first. i was looking at the changes of the grade school buildings. but when she saw me, she asked me if i was her student before. i said yes. we said, "grade 5" almost at the same time.

it amuses me.

GRADUATION PICTURES

i am not that happy with my graduation pictures.

they were not bad, but..................oh well!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Akala ko nung una, SHE as in girlfriend or si momo, teacher pala. oh well

lumabas na grad pics? nakita mo akin? medyo alam ko naman na pangit, but still....