Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Violence is DEFINITELY Not The Answer

a while ago, i played soccer; and little did i know that i was about to feel PAIN.

a member of the other team was approaching our goal. of course i needed to defend it so i went forward and tried to intercept the ball(i didn't succeed though).

but that's not the point.

this certain person hit my right chest hard. it was really painful. (until now, it still hurts.) and he hit the part near the right shoulder(my shoulders are not in good shape=sub-fractured).

but it's a game and everyone wants to win. and soccer is also a dangerous sport, so pain is expected.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

naglalaro ng contact sport, tapos nagrereklamo pag may contact. haha. 'di wag na lang kasi maglaro kung ayaw masaktan. :>

dami-daming sports dyan na mas safe.. like..

table tennis?

Anonymous said...

I think I've heard The title before. Quoted by some people. but not exactly. hmmmm....

Both my heads did not hurt next day...