Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hello, Goodbye

my sister arrived yesterday morning. but she's leaving 3:00 am tomorrow. i was not able to spend much time with her since i had(i still have to) to go to school. so i decided to put "Hello, Goodbye" as the title.

here's one story:

my sister told me that she would be here by sunday, but she told everyone else that she would be here monday. she asked me not to tell anyone that she would arrive sunday. so when sunday came, i waited for her to call. it was already noon, and i still didn;t receive a call from her. i decided to text her. then she replied that she made a mistake. she thought she would be here by sunday but she was actually scheduled to arrive here monday. i waited for nothing.

monday, she told me to call her after dismissal. so i did, only to find out that she already had plans and she would just meet me at home. but she called me and told me she was at a certain place, so i went there.

it's sad that she's already leaving. i hope she could spend more time here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ayaw ko talaga ng hindi nagkikita. Kahit sanay na akong nag-iisa, ayaw kong hindi nagkikita kasama ng family, lalo na dahil sa sobrang pangit ng memory ko, napagpapalit ko yung mga mukha at pangalan ng mga pinsan ko.

Anyway, atleast nagkikita pa.