Sunday, October 5, 2008

What A Night(Til Morning)

i crashed to my friend's house because i needed to do my ten-page Physics paper.

but before we even got there, some things happened. we met at around 4, ate lunch(yes lunch at 4 weee). but he had to go to another place so i had to explore Sm Sta. Mesa by myself. i ate dinner there too(spent money again haha). and i also bought candies weee!!

then i met up with my Friend again, but we didn't go to their house yet. we explored his neighborhood a little bit. I've been to their house before, but it never saw the other parts of their place.

then the moment arrived. i started to do my paper. did some research, read some books, all these while talking with my Friends on the net. hahaha. i think i spent more time chatting that doing my paper.

suddenly my sister was online. then we talked. i was about to go back to doing my paper when my friend, who's in the US now went online. so i did my paper while talking to him. then i realized something. it was already 4 am. my friend was already awake by that time. i wasn't sleepy yet, so i decided to watch Naruto with my friend. i fell asleep while watching.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kausap mo pala si paw
hi paw....

I feel bad cuz i don't know my own neighborhood. damn.. And I think it was 5 iono