Monday, November 5, 2007

Interesting Day

i think i had a great day today. some unexpected good things happened.

i got the highest score in our English long test(waaaaaw). totally unexpected. i even thought i heard the wrong name.

then we had an early dismissal. i think we only spent less than 10 minutes in our last subject. YEHEY!!!

i was able to create a post/blog entry in the TD blog.

i enjoyed my dinner. i ate out. for some reason, my father told me to eat out(he didn't give me money though. hahahahahaha!!!!!!)

but there are also two things which i didn't like.

first, the Internet encountered problems while i was uploading the pictures for my TD blog.

second i was not able to watch my DVD. i hoped i would be able to watch many parts today, but it took me a while to finish(truth is, it's not yet finished) my blog entry(TD blog).

this is the first day of school after the sem break. i still don't want to go to school. i just want to lie down and enjoy my day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

medyo late na. hahaha. pero a promise is a promise. Lahat naman yata ng students ayaw pumasok, eh. lalo na after a long(ish) break. anyway, kaya mo yan.