Wednesday, September 26, 2007

3D: Dvd, Dreams and Dog

i was supposed to create a post yesterday, but i failed to do so. now i forgot what i was about to post yesterday.

DVD

i was able to borrow 2 DVDs from my classmate. the best part--COMEDY. i like watching Comedy shows/movies. it makes me smile/laugh somehow. i want to just smile and laugh all my life. everybody wants to be happy.

Dreams

anybody can dream, right? yesterday, while walking, i thought about different things. things i want to accomplish before i die. (of course, how can i do these things if i'm dead?)

in case you are wondering what my dreams are, you can keep on wondering. hahaha!!!! as of this time, i still keep my dreams to myself. except one--i want to go to JAPAN!! haha. that's not a secret.

Dog

because og the dog bite, my parents got worried. a while ago, i decided to tell my parents that i got bitten by my classmate's dog. (after 2 days i told them--hey i still want to live! haha.) there was a death scare so i told them. people had been telling me things about dog bites, things i didn't want to hear. hahaha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i had a dream once..

i was walking down a road following a zig-zag pattern.. i have no idea why..

then i saw this police woman.. she was hot.

she booked me. i thought "oh.. must be illegal to walk down roads in a zig-zag fashion.."

i was locked in a cell. a dog came and bailed me out.

the dog led me to this fancy restaurant. i bought two tenderloin steaks.. both for the dog. all i had was the salad.

i saw this girl at the opposite table. short-haired, Jap-lookin', with a sort of yellowish skin. she was wearing glasses, and reading a book.

i came up to her and said, "hey. you're reading the book upside-down."

she gave me her cellphone number.

i said.. "sweet."