Saturday, September 8, 2007

Mixed Feelings

1 vs 100
A while ago, I was watching 1 vs 100. It's the new game/quiz show of abs-cbn hosted by Edu Manzano.

The player(or "The One" as they call it) was Mariel Rodriguez. She won 440,000 pesos. She took the money instead of the MOB(the 100 people to beat in the game) after seeing the next question.

The funny part was, while playing she was moving and moving(teasing the MOB, i guess). While she was dancing she tripped and almost fell. Good thing she was able to hold on to the bar.

back to the philippines
My classmate who went to the states is coming back on wednesday.

music
For this term, we will have music classes. Last term we had media. I am a little nervous because of the upcoming music classes. I like listening to music, and I like all kinds of music. This is not the first time I'm gonna take music classes. But I think music will be harder this time. We will have two presentations.

learning
Weeks ago, I started studying three languages. But now, I am also trying to study different things about the three countries. I listened to their songs(I needed english translations though), watched some videos, and researched about some things. It's good to learn and witness things about other countries. I have this dream of going to different places and countries. I want to explore the world and I can start with learning some things about other places using some books and the powerful internet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1 vs 100, medyo weird ang game na yun. yung game bago ito, 4 na number puro "B" ang sagot. At tingin ko masaya ka dahil dadating na ang kaibigan mo galing sa States. oo nga pala, sana pwedeng manood ng music presentation mo.