Monday, September 24, 2007

All In One Day

DOG ALERT

Martee's dog bit my hand. It's somehow funny since the dog bit me after Martee assured me that the dog doesn't bite anyone. I was playing with the dog when the dog bit me(ironic, huh?). I promise I will never play with him(the dog is a male one). He used to be my favorite dog. haha. I am scared of dogs but I thought this dog was different, until a while ago.

REPORT CARD

I couldn't believe the grades i saw in my report card. This works in both positive and negative ways. The last time I received an honor card was when I was in first year. I didn't get any honor card when I was in second year and third year. But now, I am happy to say that I am getting an honor card in the next Reading Of Honors. The sad part is, my teacher in Media(for some reason) gave me a B in conduct. Because of this, I will not get a conduct award. ADDED INFO: A lot of my classmates got a B in conduct in media. It makes me wonder. haha.

WASTED MONEY

I went to the shop where I buy my DVDs. But i was not able to buy anything. (for some reason i can't tell. hahahaha.) But to explain the heading, I spent some money to go there. It was wasted since i wasn't able to buy anything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...

you won't get rabies. trust me.

...

and the dog didn't bite you. it was a "playful nip." like how dogs play with each other. they look like they're biting each other, right? but they're not. it's their version of.. uhh.. UFC, i guess.

Anonymous said...

dapat "for some reason i WON'T tell" hindi can't

Anonymous said...

Bat ka kinagat? Ano bang ginagawa mo sa aso? dapat kinagat mo balik. hahaha ^_^ Ang cue-cute ng mga aso. pano nangyari yun. Mag-ingat ka nalang next time, kung meron man. ^_^