Saturday, September 22, 2007

Meeting

i met with some of my classmates today. the plan was to compose a song for our music project and to make a powerpoint presentation for our music class.

BEFORE THE MEETING

11:00 am, my classmate called me up and told me to go to my classmate's house.(they are two different classmates) he told me to be at the gate of La Vista. i thought that maybe they'll pick me up there. or that the house was near the gate(it was not my first time to go to that house, but it was my first time to go there alone). when i reached the gate, my classmate sent me a text message with the address. i was in La Vista but my classmate lives in LGV. i had to walk from the gate to my classmate's house. the worse part, i got lost. after a long walk, i finally reached the house.

DURING THE MEETING

we didn't do the projects. we just played basketball. we played 21. after 3 rounds, we played a game, 2 on 2. we won. hahaha. i was supposedly the time to make the project but the plans changed.

AFTER THE MEETING

i was able to borrow a movie from my classmate. and after getting home, i watched the movie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

buti pa kayo may nagawa na

Anonymous said...

ala din pla kayong nagawa... sowe i wasn't there

Anonymous said...

sino gumagamit ng pangalan ko. Anyway, wala naman daw sila masyadong nagawa para sa projects, eh. Atleast masaya. Si ned, ka-group nila