Friday, September 7, 2007

Done


Great!! in my previous post,(the one with the title: Changing My Perspective) i talked about the two books i was able to read in one day. one of the books was The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. but i never mentioned about the other book. i focused on The Alchemist. Now, it's time to talk about the other book.

The other book was Catcher In The Rye.
The author of this book is J.D. Salinger.

It is about a young man and the life he had as a student, and as a person. The main character, Holden Caulfeild, had a sister named Phoebe. I find Phoebe amusing, especially in the last parts of the book(because it was only in the last parts that Phoebe had major appearances. haha).

But, the thing that amazes me now, is that a while ago, i learned that we are supposed to read Catcher In The Rye as part of our English class. When I read this book, it was only for leisure. Now, it is a requirement. But i am done. Haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! the Author is also named JD. cool. You were lucky that you already read it. I never really liked reading, but I'll try to read this book. It might be interesting. Hey, did you know that Rye is a type of German Bread?

Anonymous said...

ba't bigla kang nag-english..

nakapagpapabagabag..


...

papasa kaya ako ng English this term kung 'di ko basahin ang CITR?