Saturday, August 4, 2007

YES!!!

"It is not length of life, but depth of life." by Ralph Waldo Emerson.

"My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can." by Cary Grant.

Life is short; and some lives are shorter. But some people, even though they die young, leave a huge impact in the lives of other people. They serve as inspirations. They serve as role models for the youth.

One day I'll look back and I'll ask myself if I have done something special, something extraordinary. I'll ask myself if I have lived life to the fullest. Am I satisfied? I hope the answers to all the questions will be a YES!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"At the Back of every Noble Life there are principles that Fashion It." (said by a wise man). Quotes are my Life, man